Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Homecoming Dance for Michele



Jessie took these pictures--they are way better than mine--Michele agrees. Its hard to believe this will be the last homecoming dance I will help (fixing dresses, picking up flowers, hair, and taking pictures) with. Its kind of sad really. She has a funny story, the other day she was in the shower getting ready for school and there is a little brown thing on the shower floor--not thinking to much she pushes it with the water towards the drain and proceeds to wash her hair. Only after that she looks down to see the brown thing has legs and is quite a large wolf spider. She jumps out of the shower screaming. I know it was serious--but I had a hard time not laughing when she told me. I guess I need to spray for bugs again.

4 comments:

Rachel & Jeramy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is a good story mom! and michele does look gorgeous!! Love you!

Rachel & Jeramy said...

where are the pics of the puppies???? Come on mom!!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Look at that hottie!! Jess takes such good pictures!! I miss you and yes you do need to put pictures of the puppies!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/ini-8-tanda-penuaan-dini/